Treasury Controller to Heimstaden in Malmö or Copenhagen
Treasury • Malmö
The Corporate Finance organization at Heimstaden consists of 23 professionals across Copenhagen, Malmö, London and Oslo with backgrounds from diverse financial and business sectors. We are a dynamic and collaborative team dedicated to delivering excellence in finance and treasury management.
You will join a team of financial experts responsible for managing our organization’s treasury operations. This is a key role that involves monitoring and optimizing cash flow, managing financial risks, and ensuring compliance with financial regulations. You will report to the Head of Group Bank & Cash Management, Christer Malmgren. Position can be based in Copenhagen or Malmö.
You will play a pivotal role in our team by:
- Monitor and manage daily cash balances to ensure liquidity needs are met. Management of external liabilities and intercompany loan portfolios in the Treasury Management System.
- Follow-up of mandates, limits, loan terms and interest rates.
- Prepare financial reports and analyses related to treasury operations (monthly, quarterly and yearly closings). Control financial transactions such as loans and derivatives.
- Responsible for covenant reporting.
- Ongoing communication with bank counterparties regarding prolongations, interest rate settings etc.
- Collaborate with other departments to forecast cash flow requirements.
- Participate in the implementation of a new Treasury Management System.
- Execute financial payments.
- Handle intra group loans and participate in interest rate setting of these.
To be an ideal fit for our team, you possess:
- A university degree in finance, economics, business administration or a related field.
- 2-4 years of professional experience as a treasury controller or as an auditor or similar fields.
- Proficiency in Excel and a big interest in IT-systems.
- Strong communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
As an individual, we need you to be a curious and an analytical explorer – always searching for new and improved ways of working and not afraid of testing your ideas. You see solutions rather than problems and thrive in a dynamic, ever-evolving corporate environment. You thrive in a high pace environment; you naturally take ownership of your work, and you have a great attention to detail. Above and beyond all, you are a dedicated team player and enjoy working closely together with the rest of the team where you always bring a positive, energetic, and can-do attitude.
Why join Heimstaden:
- Be part of a dynamic and collaborative team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Career development and growth opportunities
- A supportive and inclusive work culture
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Come by for a cup of coffee and we’ll talk more. Interviews are ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible. In this recruitment, Heimstaden collaborates with Mpya Finance. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, you are welcome to contact Johanna Andersson on tel. 0706555730, email@example.com or Kristina Bennet on tel. 0703-755075 , firstname.lastname@example.org
You apply at www.mpyafinance.se.