Manager Group Accounting to Heimstaden Malmö
Koncernredovisning • Malmö
Heimstaden is one of the leading residential real estate companies in Europe. The Group owns, develops and manage real estate in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands and Czech Republic. Heimstaden has about 100 000 apartments and a property value of approximately 14 000 MEUR. Heimstaden’s preference share is listed on Nasdaq First North and has listed bonds at several exchanges. The head office is located in Malmö. Read more at www.heimstaden.com.
You will be part of the fastest growing Real Estate company in Europe and we have no intention of slowing down.
We can offer you challenging tasks, fun and experienced colleagues, an international- and dynamic workplace in our beautiful head office in Malmö.
We are a value driven organization, meaning we take good CARE of our customers, colleagues and the society we are part of. We DARE try new ways and challenge ourselves daily. We are honest and authentic, SHARE what we do and how we do it and help spread knowledge.
We offer you the opportunity to work close to where the decisions are made.
You will report to Head of Group Reporting & IR and work closely with the Group Accounting Manager and Group Reporting Manager.
As a Group Accountant you will participate in various improvement projects within accounting and reporting.
- Consolidation, review and reporting of subsidiary groups/countries
- Secure high-quality reporting in accordance with reporting requirements
- Quality assurance, reconciliation and internal control on group level
- Take part in investment projects and produce PPA:s
- Act as a bridge between Corporate Finance/Treasury and Group Finance
- Maintain and develop parts of the consolidation software Cognos Controller
- Involved in development of ESEF reporting to ESMA
- Take part in preparation and distribution of consolidated reports for internal and external use
- Involved in the production of the Annual and Quarterly stock market reports
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a structured team player who wants to join this journey with us!
To thrive in this role you have a couple of years of experience within a similar role, or 5-6 years of experience within audit. Maybe you work in a similar organization within accounting today and want to take your next step in a Group with European operations? Having experience from or with international companies is an advantage, strong interest in accounting, IT and reporting is a must and having some understanding of IFRS is positive.
You have a University degree in Accounting/Business Administration. Strong communication skills are desirable, and you are fluent in oral and written English as well as Swedish.
How to apply
This recruitment is managed in cooperation with Mpya Finance. If you have any questions regarding the position or the process, please contact Johanna Andersson at Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 706-555730 or Kristina Bennet at email@example.com or +46 703-755075. We apply a continuous selection, so please apply as soon as possible at www.mpyafinance.se