CFO till Adway
CFO • Stockholm
A fast-growing tech company is looking for their new CFO, are you the one? At Adway you will be a key player in helping the company take the next step in their growth journey.
Adway is entering the next phase of expansion; therefore, we are looking for a driven and strategic Chief Financial Officer to join the exciting journey ahead. They value soft skills and will be overwhelmed if you have a lot of drive and a “let’s make it happen” attitude.
The new CFO will be responsible for the financial oversight and performance management, including capital raising, budgeting, cash flow, accounting, insurance, tax and financial reporting, helping to drive Adway’s financial strategy and hiring needs.
- Work closely with the CEO to oversee and evaluate business opportunities.
- Work with senior leadership to refine Adway’s value proposition to investors by developing detailed financial models. Research revenue and other capital raising opportunities.
- Coordinate the development of the annual operating, capital, program and grant budgets. Monitor performance with tracking, establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting for the management team and board.
- Perform risk management, ensure cash flow is compatible with company operations by overseeing the day-to-day accounting, recording, reporting, and internal control activities of the organization.
- Lead the development and use of best-practice policies, practices, and tools that ensure a well-controlled yet flexible organization with strong fiscal management, project management, cross team communications and workflow.
- Ensure Adway is compliant with all applicable financial laws, regulations and accounting standards, monitoring and enforcing compliance.
We are looking for someone with an extensive experience in accounting and a strong business
acumen. The right candidate has a background from international companies and has driven a
strong growth agenda through the company.
To succeed in this position, you:
- have a relevant education at university level
- worked in a rapidly growing environment
- Proven experience in building, scaling, and developing a full-fledged finance team
- Have International Capital Markets experience. Ideally, familiarity with fundraising and debt financing as well as investor relations
- have B2B SaaS experience or other subscription-based businesses
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish
- are a “can do” type of person and see solutions rather than problems
If you are as entrepreneurial and business-oriented as the rest of the team, you might be a
perfect addition to the Purple Family!
For this recruitment, Adway is working together with Mpya Finance. If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Italo Paras. Italo.firstname.lastname@example.org or Maria Brisheim, email@example.com. Candidate selection and interviews will be conducted daily and we look forward to your application.