Business Controller Nederman Nordic
Business Controller • Helsingborg
Create an eco-efficient future with us!
An opportunity has arisen to join a fast-growing company in the environmental technology sector. In your role as a Business Controller you will be responsible for all elements of controlling for Nederman Nordic and be an integral part of the Nederman Nordic’s management team. The role is a highly operational one and would therefore be an ideal move for a person who is passionate about controlling and has a genuine business interest. For the right person, this position can lead to significant opportunities in both development and progression within the Nederman organisation. This role reports to the CFO Division Extraction & Filtration Technology with a dotted line to the MD of Nederman Nordic. The company operates in Sweden, Denmark and Norway, but you will be based at Nederman’s headquarters in Helsingborg.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Directly responsible for all elements of controlling for Nederman Nordic i.e. analysis of the effects on for example sales and costs
- Directly responsible for all monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting including forecasts and budgets. The Business Controller Nederman Nordic is the main driver for the reporting process. However it is conducted in close cooperation with their Shared Service Center.
- Continuously review all finance related processes, initiate and implement improvements together with Shared Service Center, always with a clear business focus.
- Participate and Independently give feedback to Nederman Nordic’s management team, and work closely with MD Nederman Nordic
- Develop and analyse forecasts, KPI´s and to develop the business towards achieving established targets
- Responsibility for both management and improvement of working capital, cash flow as well as the yearly pricing process
Who you are
The successful candidate has a university degree and several year’s experience in a Business controlling role preferably from a sales environment. You are a highly analytical and structured person with excellent detail orientation and great Excel skills. A genuine business interest is a must and experience of communicating and cooperating with sales and service staff is meriting. You have a general understanding of accounting and you are fluent in spoken and written English and Swedish and/or Danish and/or Norweigan. Experience of working with a modern ERP system is highly relevant and experience in reporting is an advantage.
As a person you are skilled in establishing relationships, forming internal alliances and have the ability to drive structured change in an organisation. Your active approach leads to progress and initiatives, which you implement together with your colleagues, and your open personality allows for efficient and smooth communication within all levels of the organisation.
This recruitment is managed in cooperation with Mpya Finance. If you have any questions regarding the position or the process, please contact Kristina Bennet at 0703-755075, firstname.lastname@example.org or Josefin Gorthe Skafar at 0722-111515, email email@example.com. Please send your application before August 14 at www.mpya.se.
Due to the fact that we are right in the middle of the vacation period, we kindly ask for your patience in this recruitment process and will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, have a wonderful summer!