Business Controller – Group reporting
Business Controller • Malmö
This is a great opportunity to take part in the development of the controlling function at Oatly. The main purpose of the role is to develop management reporting leading to an easy-to-use reporting package consisting of reliable and trustworthy data for analysis and decision making. A key component is to identify reporting needs together with management teams and business stakeholders, where digitalization of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow areas have high priority. This role reports to the Senior Manager Group Business Control and the position is based at Oatlys head office in Malmö.
Your tasks will include:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining global management and performance reporting and KPI’s
- Responsible for making sure financial data within P&L, BS, CF areas are collected and presented in alignment with global company guidelines
- Collaboration within Global Finance, such as Group Accounting, to secure that definitions and structure for P&L, BS, CF areas are consistent
- Responsible for securing alignment between regional finance and group finance in matters concerning management reporting and presentation
- Authority to act as Finance representative in partnership with BI team
- Global reporting builder using digitalization tools
- Help business reach objectives by best practice usage and analysis of data – from strategic objectives down to tactical and operational KPI’s
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a positive team player who share our belief that what defines a person is bigger than any job title. You have a business mindset, a holistic view, an eye for continuous improvements and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. You are self-propelled and proactive. You are also service minded and love to add value and make a difference!
You have a degree in MSc in Economics and approximately 5 years of work experience within financial controlling/accounting and/or business controlling in a multinational company. You may also have gained similar experience from several years at a BIG4 audit firm. In this role it is also important with work experience from improving and leveraging skills within technologies that drive business forward. Such as visual analytics.
This recruitment is managed in cooperation with Mpya Finance. If you have any questions regarding the position or the process, please contact Kristina Bennet at 0703755075, email@example.com or Per Cato 0703009729, firstname.lastname@example.org